Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Writers Block

NaBloPoMo Day 16

Well, you know it was bound to happen!  Those of us that have been participating in NaBloPoMo are half way done.... so that's 15 solid days of blogs under our belt.... and I'm starting to run out.

Actually, that's not true.  I have some GREAT ideas for posts that I want to write.... I just can't get them out of my head and on to the screen.  Maybe I'll go to sleep tonight and pray to the blog gods to help me with that little bit of misfortune.  Surely there must be blog gods, right??

In the meantime, I will leave you with my favorite picture of the Sugar Kids on WDD.  =)


5 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY went through that in September!!!! This time has been easier, but I do find myself stuttering in the brain a little.

    Keep up the good work :) Love that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you have writers block but I love the super cute pic of the kiddos!!

    PS - I love your font at the top of the blogs.
    SO cute! I'm a wee bit jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a bit of writer's block the other night and was about to do the same thing and post a photo (which is very cute, btw!).

    But then I read a few blogs in my feedreader and found inspiration.

    It's perfectly acceptable to have a post or two each week that isn't deep and doesn't take too much time.

    November is such a busy month for us, but I'm chugging along with NaBloPoMo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable photo Donna! And the new font looks great!! I know what you are saying too..I have a lot to write about but I am having a hard time getting it onto the screen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been there with the writers block. I did the same as Wendy back in September but I agree this time as been easier.

    Love the picture!!

    ReplyDelete