Thursday, November 25, 2010

I’m Thankful for….


My husband… he is my rock.  He is my partner.  He is the love of my life.  I honestly don’t know where I would be in this world if he had not come into my life and changed it forever.  SO Thankful!

My kids… who knew that such joy would come from two little people.  They radiate that joy, and I cannot imagine my life without the two of them in it.

Our church…. We are fortunate to belong to a wonderfully spirit-filled worship community that has truly opened its arms and enveloped our family in warmth and love.  I am so thankful for all of the rich experiences we have there.

Insulin… without it, my son would die.  Insulin is what keeps him alive and with us.  I worship the stuff, plain and simple.

My job… as much as I complain about being a working mom, I have to add this one in.  Because the fact of the matter is… without it, we wouldn’t have everything we need.  And especially in this economy, I am so very thankful to be one of the ones that IS working!

My fellow D Mama’s…. I get so much of my strength from them.  We lean on each other… we bounce ideas off of each other… we support and love each other.  It is truly a gift from God that I have these wonderful women in my life!


1 comment:

  1. Right back at you sistah!!! I love your list AND I love my D Mamas too!!!

    Have a wonderful day Donna. I am truly THANKFUL for sweet, wonderful YOU.

    ReplyDelete